- First, your national CAF membership must be renewed annually.
- Then pay the squadron annual dues of $100 by January 1 of each year.
- Finally, send in your annual hold harmless form below.
New/lapsed members also pay a $100 initiation fee.
- Members not renewed by January 1 will be limited to public-only events but remain on the mailing list.
- Members not renewed by April 1 will be removed from the mailing list and considered new members upon applying to rejoin.
When you pay your dues, e-mail your annual hold harmless form to the adjutant. Fill in all blanks – name, initials, signature, CAF ID number, date, squadron (“Rainier Squadron”), and emergency contact name and phone.
CAF requires all members to sign a hold harmless form annually using HH #1 from CAFR 60-1 Appendix A.
You can sign with your finger or mouse on a phone, tablet, or computer. Or, you can sign paper and either e-mail or postal mail it.
On an Apple iPhone/iPad, open the PDF form and follow Apple’s instructions to type and sign with your finger.
On a Windows PC or Apple Mac, follow Adobe’s instructions to add your hand text, signature, and initials.
- If you need to add your first signature, draw works best if you can use your finger rather than a mouse. You can also sign a scrap of paper, photograph it, and upload that. This is a one-time step.
PC and Mac require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don’t have it and aren’t comfortable installing it, use another method. Install Acrobat Reader here.
Print the form and fill it in. Scan the paper (both sides) or take a readable photo (both sides) and e-mail everything to the adjutant.
If you take a photo, your smartphone may have a document scan mode which automatically fixes brightness/contrast, crops the edges, and accounts for the angle the photo was taken. If not, don’t worry, get as good a regular photo as you can.
Print the form and fill it in. Mail it to the adjutant. (Contact the adjutant for current mailing address.)